PVI Wheel-a-Bout Ramp
- Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. (Single axle) – 600 lbs. (Two axles)
- Closure Strap Locks Ramp Panels Together
- Easy-To-Handle & Set Up
- Durable Welded Construction
- Manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum
- Full Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Stores Upright to Save Space
- Safety DVD And Steel Security Pins Included
| The Product
The PVI Wheel-a-Bout Ramp is an excellent choice when it comes to ramps that often need to be moved around. The integrated wheel system allows this process to be quick and easy. The closure straps lock the ramp panels together and keep them secure while not in use. This helps to conveniently store it away.
The Wheel-a-Bout Ramp by Prairie View Industries is a compact, durable, and lightweight ramp that utilizes its folding capability to be easily carried and transported. When open, the ramp provides a 30" wide platform that works great with wheelchairs and scooters. The ramp is constructed with a strong but light-weight aluminum.
Dansons Medical believes that everyone, especially those struggling with illness, injury, or aging, deserves affordability. We aim to do this through a couple of ways:
- We provide free shipping on every product we have so that the price you see is the price you pay.
- We often give special discounts, deals, and rewards through our newsletter. Anyone can sign up for this by entering their email at the bottom of the website.
- We offer a low-price match guarantee. If you can find a lower price than us, contact us with a link and if allowed by the manufacturer, we will match it.
- We understand affordability means customer service done right. We aim to be as communicative as possible and incur as little problems as possible.
|WAB1030||10'||30"||66 1/4" x 36 3/4" x 16"||84lbs||600lbs|
|WAB1230||12'||30"||78 1/4" x 36 3/4" x 16"||98lbs||600lbs|
|WABU1030||10'||30"||63 1/4" x 36 3/4" x 16"||83lbs||600lbs|
|WABU1230||12'||30"||75 1/4" x 36 3/4" x 16"||97lbs||600lbs|
| Free Shipping
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all products shipped to the United States. Most products will arrive within 3-5 business days after they have been shipped and tracking number will be provided for every order.
| Other Shipping
If you are in need of Overnight or 2-Day Shipping to receive your product, we have these options available for everyone at checkout. These are live and accurate shipping rates to save you money and save us time. Please be aware that 2-Day Shipping may not be available for every location.
| International Shipping
As of 2021, we are able to ship internationally for most lightweight items, but due to the limitation from some manufacturers, we enable this per order. Please reach out if you are shipping internationally so we can help you out.
For large products, such as patient lifts, that are over 20lbs, we do not provide shipping at all.
For smaller products, such as slings or parts, that are under 20lbs, we provide live and accurate international shipping rates available for you to pick from during checkout.
We welcome you to contact us and we will specially and promptly communicate with you to enable this for your order. If you choose to email us, please ensure you email email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges
Our return policy generally lasts 30 days from your order ship date. However, products from certain manufacturers will require a return policy of less than 30 days. If you are requesting a return past our policy, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If we, Dansons Medical, or any of our vendors, have made an error on your order, your order will be fixed at no expense to you. If you need to ship an order back to us, we will provide a return shipping label, otherwise the shipping cost will be credited through a discount code, on top of your full refund. We strive to provide the best service to our customers, so feel free to contact us if anything goes wrong!
Manufacturers with less than 30 days return policy:
- Karman Healthcare - return must be within 14 days of shipping.
You must read all of our policy information before filing a return or exchange. Failure to comply with our policies can result in restocking fees, cancellation of return, or delays in a refund. After fully reading our Returns and Exchanges Policy, you may file a return on the same page.
The warranty on your product defers between manufacturers that we carry. You can easily find a summary of what each manufacturer covers under their warranty as well as direct links to contact them, if needed, on our Warranty Information page.