Hoyer Stature Patient Lift
- True Vertical Lifting
- Clip style positioning cradle
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Stature to get closer to the resident
- Safe working load is 227kg / 35st / 500lbs
- Interchangeable spreader bar and cradle options
- Powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture
| The Product
The Hoyer Stature is a vertical patient lift, recognizing the true needs of the modern care environment. With an extensive lifting range, the Stature copes easily with even the most demanding of patient handling situations. Careful attention to product design ensures proper ergonomics, protecting both the patient and caregiver from injury.
The Hoyer Stature's Patient lifting range enables it to cope easily with most everyday applications.
- 12V removable battery pack mounted on the mast of the hoist.
- A flashing red light on the battery pack indicates a low battery charge.
- The handheld control is fitted to an extendable cord with separated buttons for raising and lowering of a hoist.
- The legs of the U-shaped base are also adjusted in width electrically via the handheld control.
- The hand control can be hooked onto the mast when not in use.
- 100mm diameter double swivel castors on the front and rear.
- Foot-operated lockdown brakes on rear castors.
Why We Like It
The Hoyer Statue represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the very latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure that it is the most functional and stylish lift in its class today.
Dansons Medical believes that everyone, especially those struggling with illness, injury, or aging, deserves affordability. We aim to do this through a couple of ways:
- We provide free shipping on every product we have so that the price you see is the price you pay
- We offer a low-price match guarantee. If you can find a lower price than us, contact us with a link and if allowed by the manufacturer, we will match it.
- We understand affordability means customer service done right. We aim to be as communicative as possible and incur as little problems as possible.
Free Hoyer Universal Mesh Sling w/ Head Support Measurement
|Best Fits||Weight Capacity|
|Small||75 - 150lbs||600lbs|
|125 - 200lbs||600lbs|
|Large||175 - 350lbs||600lbs|
| Free Shipping
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all products shipped domestically to the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Minor Outlying Islands). Most products will arrive within 3-5 business days after they have been shipped and tracking number will be provided for every order.
| Other Shipping
If you are in need of Overnight or 2-Day Shipping to receive your product, we have these options available for everyone at checkout. These are live and accurate shipping rates to save you money and save us time. Please be aware that 2-Day Shipping may not be available for every location.
| International Shipping
As of 2018, the only zones we absolutely cover for international shipping are Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Minor Outlying Islands. For large products, such as patient lifts, that are over 20lbs, we do not provide shipping at all.
For smaller products, such as slings or parts, that are under 20lbs, we provide live and accurate international shipping rates available for you to pick from during checkout.
If you are outside the zones we cover for indefinitely, we can still provide international shipping if your order is under 20lbs. We welcome you to contact us and we will specially and promptly communicate with you to enable this for your order. If you choose to email us, please ensure you email email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If we, Dansons Medical, or any of our manufacturers, have made an error on your order, your order will be fixed at no expense to you. If you need to ship an order back to us, the shipping cost will not be deducted from your refund/credit.
You must read all of our policy information before filing a return or exchange. Failure to comply with our policies can result in restocking fees, cancellation of return, or delays in a refund. After fully reading our Returns and Exchanges Policy, you may file a return on the page.
The warranty on your product defers between manufacturers that we carry. You can easily find a summary of what each manufacturer covers under their warranty as well as direct links to contact them, if needed, on our Warranty Information page.